Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Service Learning Reflection 4-11-08

Our service learning meeting was very boring. I really don't think they will get anything that they are trying to get. The only thing that will be done the nutrition group is Ms. Thompson is trying to make sandwiches for the students. I think that is a good idea and I will be delighted to help her anytime.
In our service learning group the leaders, Michel Lee, Derrelle, and Antionette was talking about getting new vending machines and microwaves which I don't think will ever happen so they mind as well just give up now. I took that whole converstaion as a joke. One of our gruop mambers by the name of Tihira kept making jokes relating our school to Gratz. She kept saying Gratz is sucha bad school but they get to eat chicken wings, which was very funny yet true to me. So the whole time we were in our meeting me was laughing.
I don't think I wanna go back to that service learning grouo because it;s just a waste of my valuable time, and I think I can be very useful in another group.

No comments: