Monday, March 3, 2008

NHD Reflection

I didn't really like NHD this year. I did an exhibit on L.A. Riots. I worked with 5 other people but it seem like I only worked with 3 other people. Some of my group members were not working like they should have been. Last year I did a paper and it was better than doing an exhibit. Some of the challenges that I encountered this year was looking up some stuff about Reginald O. Denny. It was very easy finding stuff about Rodney King. Reginald O. Denny wasn't a very popular search because he didn't want to talk about his incident. If I do NHD next year I'm going to another paper because I know it's going to be easier. I wanted to do a documentary but I don't think I want to work with other people. The conflict of The L.A. Riots is that it effected every race and it wasn't just a black vs. white thing. And the compromise was that the government started alot of organizations to stop violence between different races.

No comments: